expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7 Jun 2013

It girl crush



I am based mostly on outfit posts. Why? Well, I can write about trends too, but you can read about them in every fashion and lifestyle magazine, and there are also some bloggers who write only about trends. As for me, and blogs I follow, I prefer to see how someone pull out those trends in their own way. That's kind of inspiration for all of us. I haven't done inspiration posts either, but it doesn't mean I won't, cause I have my laptop full of photos sorted by folders, which sometimes I use as an inspiration. There is one folder named Miroslava Duma. I'm sure you all know who am I talking about. Well this post is about her, Russian style icon. And she is not even a fashion blogger. She is my favourite It Girl. That girl knows! She can pull out every outfit as she was born to do that! Some would say, it's easy for her, she can afford every designer clothes she wants. But hey, how many girls are out there that have the same possibility but they simply can't do it. They don't know how to do it. She doesn't have a model figure, she is only about 160cm tall, but when you see her, she looks like one, she has an attitude, she stands out from a croud. When you check out photos below, you'll know what I am talking about ;)
Till next outfit post, xoxo
Maja














































Photos taken from miroslavaduma.tumblr.com

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/6/13 06:28

    I'm so in love with this girl's style!xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! obožavam njen stil... odabrala si neke od najzanimljivijih kombinacija. stvarno je stilska ikona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bas si me obradovala ovim postom!Obozavam je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous outfits! Definitely in amazement of that long, v neck, red coat, WOW!

    Lily x

    everyseasonstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Miroslava, she looks amazing! Great post! x

    Simona Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/6/13 11:41

    Draga Majo. Pratim od pocetka tvoj blog. Zaista se nadam da sanjas velike snove. Vidim te jednog dana kako uz pomoc sestrinih materijala i tetkinog umjeca a tvog zavidnog poznavanja mode, pomazes nama koji bi voljeli imati autenticne komade odjece, sivene bas za nas. Zelim jednog dana umjesto satima da trazim pantole koje mi stoje da udjem negdje, odaberem materijal, odaberem look a neko mi pomogne napraviti to bas za moje siroke kukove, uzak struk, veliku guzu .... :-) ti imas potencijala za to! Sanjaj velike snove, i napravi od tih snova profesiju! :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zaista hvala na takvim rijecima. Da vec nemam posao i karijeru, sigurno bi to bio put kojim bih isla, jer mi je to bila zelja od malena. Ovako mogu da stignem sebi nesto da kreiram,i da to predstavim ovdje, ali ko zna mozda nekad uspijem da se uskladim,i da sprovedem to u djelo :)Kazu, pazi sta zelis, mozda ti se i ostvari :)

      Delete
  7. Www.heels-and-brunette.blogspot.com

    :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...