expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

24 Dec 2015

Bow shirt



Having some problems with my photo camera, deleting all photos I've made lately. Guess I'll have to do it all over again ;) That's the reason for the lack of new posts. Today one simple outfit, perfect for many ocasions, from work to going out for lunch or dinner. This bow shirt is my favorite item lately.

Moj voljeni foto aparat me baš nešto i ne sluša u poslednje vrijeme. Izgubila sam većinu fotki koje sam napravila, tako da ću izgleda morati sve ponovo ;) Ni prethodni, tmurni i magloviti dani, mi nisu išli na ruku i zbog toga manjak postova na blogu. Nadam se da me svi ovi maleri neće obeshrabriti. Danas jedna univerzalna kombinacija koju možete nositi i na posao i u šetnju, odlazak na ručak/večeru. Ukoliko pantalone zamjenite nekom zanimljivom suknjom, čak i u večernji izlazak.

Maja








coat / kaput : Shein (here)
shirt / kosulja : Shein (here)
pants / pantalone : Vero Moda
bag / torba : Choies (here)
boots / cizme : Zara

9 comments:

  1. very nice look! Merry Christmas dear ;)

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divna! Mašna je šlag na torti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I am in love with your style! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very elegant and chic! Love such classic decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classy and elegant look =)you have a great sense of fashion! Love that bow!
    xoxo

    Do you wanna follow each other? I follow right back...just let me know :)
    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!!Great outfit!!Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ovo je skroz moja šolja čaja, obožavam belu košulju sa ogromnom crnom mašnom.
    Sve je tako svedeno i savršeno, odličan izbor.
    http://kenguristyle.com/winter-blizzard/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...