expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

25 Apr 2013

Ain't outfit post




This isn't an outfit post. I didn't plan it to be the one. It isn't an Instagram post also, because not every of these photos are on my Instagram profile, by they all made through it's filters.  These came out of pure messing around with my phone. My niece and I went a little crazy posing over the weekend we spent at granny's in Hercegovina. But I told myself today, hey not everything on blog has to be that serious! So you have a chance to see one of my outfits, casual enough, for running around with my niece.
Till tomorrow :*

Nije klasičan outfit post. Niti sam planirala da bude. A nije ni Instagram post, jer nisu sve fotografije objavljene tamo, mada su sve prošle kroz Instagram filtere. Nisam planirala da ih uopšte stavljam na blog. Nastale su iz čistog zezanja sa telefonom, moja sestričina i ja smo se malo glupirale za vikend koji smo provele kod bake u Hercegovini. Ali sam danas pomislila, hej, pa ne mora sve na blogu da bude tako ozbiljno. Tako da imate priliku da vidite jedan outfit dovoljno opušten da mogu da trčim za mojom sestričinom ;)
Do sutra :*

Maja

jumpsuit/kombinezon: H&M
shirt/kosuja: H&M
ankle booties/cizmice: Zara
bag/torba: Assos
sunglasses/naocale: H&M
watch/sat: Asos

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...